At the AGM held in October 2019, it was decided that the Committee would try to conduct some meetings online.
Committee members would communicate using emails.
Additional use of Internet storage would be explored.
Currently, Google Drive is suggested owing to the facilities offered.
1. The Hon Sec is currently managing storage provided for the
LWRMS which has a Google account.
2. The storage at Google Drive can be used for (a) current Committee meetings (b) Society proceedings archives.
3. Currently this storage is restricted to Committee Members only.
4. All members (and anyone interested) can view the support pages described below.
(Note that, on the support pages, a click on the LWRMS icon returns you to this page.)
5. To revisit Google Drive storage, you can either (a) bookmark the link, or (b) reuse the invitation email.